Beyond Basic Chord Shapes for Ukulele
November 12 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm PST$60
As ukulele players, at some point, we all get stuck on certain plateaus. For our chording hands, this often involves playing in the same key, or sticking to songs with super safe chords. This Beyond Basic Chord Shapes for Ukulele workshop is for those players ready to venture into new keys and chords up the neck! We’ll use familiar songs as templates for expanding our repertoire of chord shapes, and also review how to choose the appropriate key and chord voicings for any song in your repertoire.
- Beyond Basic Chord Shapes for Ukulele
- Saturday, November 12, 1:00-4:00pm
- Lincoln St United Methodist Church, SE Portland OR
- Covid-19 Protocols: All participants are required to wear a mask while indoors. As the instructor, I will wear a mask, as well, *except* when I am actively instructing from a socially distanced position. No vax card checks.
- Register here
This workshop is recommended for ukulele players who:
- are familiar with three-chord songs in the keys of C, D, G and A
- are comfortable moving between the most common chords of these keys
- are willing to take risks and try something new 🙂
Registered participants will receive a reminder email with class materials several days prior to the workshop, so early registration is encouraged.
About the Instructor
Learn more about me here. 🙂