Beyond Beginner Ukulele: Strumming & Picking – Reprise! is an advanced beginner ukulele class for players with basic skills looking to take it to the next level.
I recommend Beyond Beginner Ukulele for players who are comfortable with:
- playing 3-chord songs in the keys of C, D, G and A
- a basic strum pattern or two
- taking risks to learn new techniques and material
This class will revisit the common strumming and fingerpicking patterns we studied last term, and add a couple new patterns. For those returning from last term, we’ll learn all new songs, including your requests! For those new to our group, we will do a full review of selected strum and picking patterns so you don’t feel like you’re jumping in mid-stream.
This class will meet on Zoom:
- Thursdays 4:00-5:00pm PDT
- 6 weeks: May 5, May 19 – June 16 (no class May 12)
- Registered participants receive a meeting link to use for the entire term, as well as weekly recap emails and practice videos.
Those unable to attend class times but still interested in taking the class may also take the class by EMAIL. Registered participants receive a weekly email with materials, instructions, and practice video links. Please use the drop-down menu above to select your desired “cohort”.
About the Instructor
Learn more about me here. 🙂