Blues and ragtime player Del Rey and I met several years ago now when we both taught at the Menucha Ukulele Band Camp. When we met up by bicycle last fall in Seattle, we hatched this idea for organizing a small tour … entirely by bike!
Below are details about our dates. Click on the links provided for further information about location and ticket purchase / registration.
- Wednesday, July 12, 6-8pm – Show @ Wilsonville Amphitheater. Free, outdoors, all ages.
- Thursday, July 13, 7-8pm – Ukulele Blues (by Ear!) Jam @ Lincoln St. Church, Portland. Part workshop, part jam, come learn common blues patterns and popular blues standards *by ear* 🙂
- Saturday, July 15, 7:30pm – Show @ Artichoke Music in a cozy acoustic setting. Option to take a Beginning Ukulele workshop with me, 1-3pm. The show will also be livestreamed here.
Join / Follow / Support Us
Beyond attending any or all of our events on this mini-tour, there are some really important ways you can be a part of this special adventure:
- Join. I’ll be posting more information soon about our bike routes between locations if you’d like to join us along the way! You can also contact me and I’ll keep you in the loop.
- Follow. If you haven’t already, follow me on Facebook and Instagram for updates from the road.
- Support. You can donate to our Ukulele Bike Tour Fund to help cover the costs of this tour. Doing anything for the first time has unexpected costs that arise – your support makes a huge difference as we learn as we go. Thank you!